1. http://www.babycenter.com/ A wealth of resources for parents and parents-to-be.Get expert advice, chat live with other parents, join a birth club to meet parents with similar due dates, check out consumer reports for reviews of baby products, find a baby name, registry for babies, and much more.
2. http://www.baby-place.com/ Objective reviews of high chairs, car seats, booster seats, strollers, safety gates, monitors, and more. The results are presented in there different price categories. Recommendations are re-evaluated every three months. Also get info on free stuff for parents.
4. http://www.babyzone.com/ Parenting news, chat and message boards, information on children's books, childbirth choices. "Get local" offers local information on childcare, schooling, local events, and local message boards. Check out MyBabyZone, a personalized calendar that determines the best time to conceive, provides fetal development and pregnancy updates, and functions as a baby photo album and milestone tracker once the baby is born.
5. http://parenting.ivillage.com/ Information on fertility, infertility, pregnancy loss, pregnancy, breastfeeding, healthy, safety, feeding, and much more. Baby-related news updated daily. Also check out Ask the Expert, where you can consult a nurse midwife, lactation consultant, birth guru, pediatrician, fertility expert, family therapist, dentist, nutritionist, or parenting expert.
7. http://www.mrdad.com/ Resources for fathers: Sections for expectant dads, 1st year dads, toddler dads, and lifetime dads.check out especially the section for single dads, with advice and solutions. There's also a section for moms to help their husbands be better fathers, and an Ask Mr. Dad advice column.
8. http://www.aap.org/ Featured articles, updated frequently, as well as general health topics, professional and educational resources, and a parenting corner, where you can find information on immunization and other health/safety issues, or find an AAP pediatrician in your area.
Hi! Welcome. I am the self-appointed-all-omnipotent-editor-in-chief-deluxe of the zology blogs which provide a mind's eye view on the study of babies. Please feel free to peruse the contents here-in on whatever topics related to the study of babies that are provided at-hand for the furthering of your knowledge, wonder, enjoyment, occasional entertainment or just to use as a reference for finding a topic of interest for discussion at a social gathering, either on or off-line.